Use quality video in your new online learning strategy
WATCH & GO® videos make it easy for you to do more online and deliver learning that works.
These short videos:
- Deliver clear, to the point, practical messages to improve personal effectiveness, communication skills, leadership and wellbeing
- Are mapped to your internal programmes to provide bespoke video Learning Pathways
- Illustrate real human behaviours, not animated cartoons - because people learn best when they relate to what they see.
Not all video learning is the same
Real people, not cartoons | British made | Personal service
Annual subscription includes:
- Unlimited corporate-wide access
- Bespoke video Learning Pathways
- Easy access via our portal and yours
- Downloadable written learning guides
- Year-round support and promotions
- New video releases.
See how to do it better.
New 'One to Watch' for September
Dealing with Distractions
How do you ever get things done when you’re constantly interrupted and surrounded by distractions?
This short video, Dealing with Distractions, show you how to implement simple, practical ideas to focus your attention on priority tasks, without getting side-tracked.
See this WATCH & GO video now by clicking the image above.
See and evaluate our entire library of WATCH & GO videos - Request a free trial now.
Custom-built Video Learning Pathways
We’ll map our video content to your internal learning initiatives to create personal signposted learning journeys through the WATCH & GO® videos.
Have as many custom-built Learning Pathways as you wish, all at no additional charge.
Use our readymade video Learning Pathways, too. Example pathways include:
- Resilience & Wellbeing
- New Manager
- Collaborating well with Colleagues
- Time Management & Priorities
- Accuracy & Personal Effectiveness
- Managing Change
- Giving Effective Feedback
Topic-themed guided tours through the WATCH & GO® videos.
4 new video categories
Accuracy and Personal Efficiency
Getting the best from yourself
Communication, Influence and Teamwork
Getting the best from each other
Managing Performance and Productivity
Getting the best from your people
Culture and Wellbeing
Being the best for your organisation
People, Performance and Productivity
Our short videos (typically lasting 3-5 minutes) illustrate practical techniques and demonstrate key behaviours for performing better and achieving more at work.
Learners simply 'watch' and then 'go', equipped to deal with everyday workplace challenges.